Wednesday, December 14, 2011

3k 1.0

Hello you!

      Today we will take a look at my At3k. It is Mc#'s overhauled (not very well I might add) and is my first complete over haul on an air blaster. Stock review HERE

        First, gutted internals.
Old Tables FTW
             I removed the Goo Gauge and the faux tank as well as the stock tubing.

Stock Pump
                           Drilled a 1/2" hole through the back of the the 3k's original pump and a 1/4" where the stock tubing used to be.
Not exactly a "pump" anymore
                              I got my Hornet pump and wrapped some etape and duct tape around it until it fit in the 3k pump snugly.
I added to much duct tape
                  I inserted the tubing and shoved it in the 3k pump.

            I than cut a little off of an LFSG spring for a beefy-er rotation mech. spring.
I don't like that ruler... It gave me a a cut

                          For the tank to turret seal (which hates me right now), I cut and glued two 1/8" washers together than two the tank.
Stock washer

Completed seal.
                          Now to the turret.
Stock turret
                  I hacked of the stock barrels.
                     I also widened them for PETG barrels. I gooped them in and filled in the indents in the back of the turret with hot glue.


                       Than I cut these from the stock barrels of the 3k for a spacer.
Gluing onto the stock spacer

Completed Spacer
Rear loading slot

FINISHED
                     YAAAAAY!
I'm sorry for being human. I got lazy and forgot to take a couple of pictures.
              soloz1

You might be able to see that it is sanded. Anyone got a good color scheme?

5 comments:

Thanks for reading!