So I was bored one night an I decided that I wanted to upgrade the Jolt I got from Soloz1 during our modparty. So I made this:
It really wasn't hard to do at all. I followed iamthatcat/ revisionfive's informative write-up that you can find here. Its basically a matter of chopping off the original barrel, and sanding it down until a 1/2 cpvc coupler can fit on.
|Down the barrel, unprimed|
|Down the barrel, primed|
I used a keyring to replace the old handle, but I think I'm probably going to switch back.
For this modification, I replaced the spring with a Buzz Bee Rogue spring. Its really powerful!
Overall, I like this blaster. I'm not sure when I will use it, but its a nice little pocket rocket and an easy mod to do. :)
Lastly, heres a firing vid: