Monday, March 5, 2012

Post Modparty Updates!

So last weekend, Soloz1 and I had a mod party!  We basically modded from 2:00 to 5:00 and when to a Nerf war!  It was a really fun and cool day.  I also gots some new stuffs, check it out!



First up, is a spring I obtained from Soloz1.  If you can't guess what it is, its the famous k26 spring!  I traded him a k18 spring, the spring used in a Snap Carbine, for it.  It was a lot thinner than I thought.




 Next up, is a Handcannon!  This was originally going to be an Octo-Shot, but after nearly a year of on and off tinkering, I finally decided to give it up and make it a Handcannon.  It has a crazy spring combo under the hood (very hard to prime).  I might change this.  It has a 99% seal (I have no idea where its leaking).


But my favorite part about this is the spacer I made for it.  Soloz1 brought over some 1/8" polycarb and was very kind to let me use some.  I really love how this came out!


And last, we have a Jolt.  Not much done here.  Just replaced the spring with a Buzz Bee Rouge spring and pushed some 17/32" brass in the barrel.


I really had a great time.  Lets do this again sometime Soloz1!  :D

4 comments:

  1. Your welcome. I need more cpvc now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have "Mod Partys" all the time, but we just call 'em "Mod Night". It's great getting together and pooling resources to work on stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree. Its great sharing resources, and learning new tricks and stuffs. :)

      Delete

Thanks for reading!