Tuesday, March 13, 2012

How to: Mod Your Nano Jolt's Trigger - My Way!

So revisionfive/iamthatcat asked me to do an exploded view of my Nano Jolt's trigger.  You ask, and you shall receive!  Hopefully this post explains clearly how I do mine:
Pic of trigger spring
How I did mine was really simple.
Step 1: Find spring.  
Step 2: Wedge spring under trigger.  
Step 3:  You are done!
Better pic
I did this originally as a temporary hold until I found an adequate piece of plastic, however it hasn't had any flaws yet!
This method is also MUCH easier than finding and cutting a plastic rest.
Exploded view: trigger, pin, and spring
Spring close up
The spring I used was from a longer spring.  I just cut a small segment off, and used that.  It doesn't have to be extraordinarily strong, because mine isn't.

(Sorry for the bad lighting in the last two pics.)

Here's a vid that will hopefully explain all of this:


Hopefully, I explained this so that it can be replicated.  Its so simple, I'm not sure how one would be unable to understand!

2 comments:

  1. Very Nice! Thanks so much. I hate having to make that little spring rest thingy. This is a great idea. I think I am going to add this to my write-up and credit you of course.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could help! I guess this make-shift method was actually very affective after all! :D

      Delete

Thanks for reading!