Sunday, March 11, 2012

MAJOR Blog Update: Title Change!


So as all of you know, this blog was called "The Nerf Pause".  I called it that because I thought that I was going to author on this blog by myself.  But, I have always been bothered by the corniness and cheesiness of "The Nerf Pause".  So I have decided that I am changing the blog's name to Pacific Nerf because I have since been joined by two other Hawaiian Nerfers, Soloz1 and Roamer.  I am not going to change the URL of this blog, simply because I have already asked other sites to link me, so it is still http://nerfpause.blogspot.com/ .


I hope that this change is not disliked, but its my blog, not yours.  However, I'd like to know your thoughts on this change.  Is this a better title?  Or should I change it back?  Leave a comment below.

9 comments:

  1. You know. I think it's a fine change. We know who you are Pause, and that's not gonna go away. Pacific Nerf is a good name to represent Nerf in your area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sound awesome!, but if you type in pacific nerf it's still the nerf pause, To fix that go to setttings,Then click on publishing and right there it should say nerfpause change that to pacific nerf :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I know. I intentionally left the url the same. Its just easier. :)

      Delete
  3. I like the name change. I made the change in the links section of my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool, I found a Hawaii Nerf blog. i live in Aiea, Hawaii, just wondering where do you guys nerf on the island? Im new to nerfing and wouldnt mind checking out a battle.

    Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We Nerf in various places. Churches usually hold Nerf wars and we usually attend those (really fun).
      Please email me and we can continue talking from there! :)

      Delete

Thanks for reading!