Saturday, March 31, 2012

Supah Modified 4B 2.0!

If you guys can remember, last month I made this post regarding my Big Blast.  Well, after much procrastination, I finally finished it!



I originally was going to make an SVT4B as seen here, but with an NIC war coming this weekend, I decided that this was better than nothing.

Yes, it is still 1/2 Pvc couplered:



The pump I used for this blaster is a ball pump from Sports Authority.  Instead of the stock pump, which fills the tank in 5-6 pumps, this one fills it in 2!



I was lucky in that this red almost exactly matches the 4B red! :D


For the war, I intend to use an 8 dart rscb clip with my 4B:



With this setup, this is actually a very fast airgun.  It also turned out a lot more comfy than I thought it would be.  The pump handle, though small, doubles for a semi-comfy stock, and the Rscb bend part doubles as a vertical foregrip.  



I, like Ice, prefer Rscbs over hoppers.  One reason being that Rscbs are very easy to aim down:






I don't have official ranges for it yet, but I hope to get some at the war this weekend.  All I know is that it shoots hard.  Hopefully the Rscb doesn't drop range all too much.  
Overall, I really love this blaster and I hope to do some more things to it in the future!  One thing I might do is add an OPRV to it just for other's and the blaster's safety.  Another thing that I would really love to do is to integrate an At2k tank into the front.

If anyone is willing to sell me an At2k or just a 2k tank, please email me at nerfpause@gmail.com.  I would really like too get my hands on two.  :)

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed this mod.  Stay tuned for the firing video and more mods in the future! 

2 comments:

  1. Hey pause, its RedHawK, nice big blast its pretty
    cool, paint job is like epic and the Rscb is nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!