Friday, March 9, 2012

Update: I Got Cool Stuff Today!

I got some really cool stuff in the mail today guys!  I figured a video is easier to show what I got so enjoy!


And just some more evidence that I do have the Hornet, here are some pics!  Note:  my camera somehow made it look more of a deep copper color, but I assure you its a lighter color than that.








And there you have it!  I want to give a big thanks to Ben of Neo Creations for teaming up with Bazookafied and doing this giveaway!  And a big thanks to Smash from NerfRevolution for selling me the Pistol Splat.  Be safe overseas Smash!

Check Ben's blog and Bazookafied's blogs, for more awesome posts!  Help me thank them by following and subscribing to them!  

Ben's blog:

Ben's Youtube:

Bazookafied's blog:

Bazookafied's Youtube:


2 comments:

  1. I'm glad this finally made it to you pause. I was really starting to get worried it'd never show. It's cool to see someone with something I made. Have fun with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I was starting to worry too. Now that its here, I'm not sure what I want to do with it! I might just keep it stock for stock wars, but its definitely getting a clear coat first! :P
      You do excellent work, keep it up. :)
      Thanks.

      Delete

Thanks for reading!