Friday, March 23, 2012

Urban Taggers Blog Update!

Just got this in on facebook, the current status and possible future of Urban Taggers:

Hello fellow Taggers- just a progress update on where we're at. We've complied with the request of Hasbro's lawyers, and now we've restricted the blog to just admins to ensure we're not pulled up on anything else while we "clean" it up.

I admit this does make us reconsider the future direction of UT, but I will keep you all in the loop. For the record we have been overwhelmed by the amount of support we've received from you all- it has been fantastic and we really do appreciate it. Thanks heaps!


I wonder what the future of Urban Taggers will be?  Stay tuned guys, and hope for the best.

2 comments:

  1. Hasbro needs to get that stick out of their butts and let things be. I doubt UT has really let out anything vitally important to them or their company that would affect Hasbro negatively. If nothing else, I think what they post, especially concerning upcoming blasters, really helps boost peoples desires to buy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't see how UT could be bad for hasbro. The past, maybe, five blasters I bought I got because the UT review was good. Just hope the site is back up soon!

      Delete

Thanks for reading!