Saturday, June 23, 2012

Doomsayer Delay and More...

Its been awhile guys.  I've been really unproductive over the course of this summer.  I guess its kinda hard to be motivated to mod when there aren't any NIC wars out in Hawaii.

Anyways, I guess I'll just fill you in on the few things that I did do Nerfing wise.

I got everything to work on the Doomsayer, the rotation was great, the rear loading slots were good, and the range was decent.  So I made this video:


The Doomsayer project was going very smoothly, almost too smoothly.  The only thing left that I had to work on was the seal.  After I got work on that, the thing I feared most happened.  I had the horrid (and very common) rotating problems.  
After working on that for hours, I put it aside so that I wouldn't rage all over it and give it more problems.

I also got to work on another project dubbed, "The Lanard Crossbow".  Its a mod done by Ahtanie which involves making a Lanard Handcannon, bow powered.  
I can't post a picture of mine, as it is disassembled at the moment, but here is a link to the write-up and Ahtanie's video.


Link to write-up: here!

So thats pretty much everything Nerfwise that I've done over the summer.  Not much to show for, I know.  I've been playing too much Minecraft!  

Darn Creepers...

2 comments:

  1. I made a Doomsayer but it's kinda a failure because everything works great but the range is just weak because I couldn't get the seal right. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, wow people still do read this blog. Lol.

      Delete

Thanks for reading!