Thursday, April 12, 2012

4B Final Update! (Hopefully)

By this time, your probably thinking, "Another Big Blast update? UGH!"  Well, I don't blame you for feeling that way, but I really wanted to take this one to the max.  

So you guys all probably know what mods have been done to this already, (if you don't click here) but one final thing that I added to it, was the stock Over pressure release valve.  I followed TantumBull's "write-up" seen here.


That little circular thing sticking out from the shell is the Over pressure release valve.  I added this because I didn't feel safe with a plugged blaster in my hands because it could badly hurt others, or damage itself from too much pressure inside the tank.



The neat thing about this mod is that you can adjust at what pressure the Oprv will "pop" by loosening and tightening that screw.


Internal pics:





For those of you who have no idea what I was trying to explain, here is a video for ya:


4 comments:

  1. Very nice! Safety and reliablity usually aren't shown as much as power mods. You did a really clean job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't call it safe....

      Delete
    2. Haha, thats because I shot you at 4 pumps.

      Delete
  2. Great job! That's a really nice feature.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!