Monday, April 2, 2012

Review: Soloz1's Slug-style Stefans

Soloz1 and I made a trade, and in that trade, I got some of his darts!


They are slug-style stefans weighted with number 6 washers with blue felt tips and red foam.  I really love the red and blue.

Soloz1 used a blue sharpie and rubbing alcohol to dye the felt blue.  He also got the red foam from Modman, but it was his last batch.  



Very good quality foam, awesome colors, excellently made.  This really makes me want to buy some Mha foam for my darts, but until then, I'll just use his. :)


12 comments:

  1. I AM TEH FURSTEST! Those are some great darts. Do they have any weight in them? I can't see any washers.

    - TheRoboteer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The weights are under the felt. No metal should be showing when you make slugs.

      Delete
  2. Yeah. But you can usually see a small silver disc from the side. But never from the top.

    -TheRoboteer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, no metal should be showing when you make slugdarts.
      Here is a link to how to make slugs:

      http://nerfhaven.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=21347

      Delete
    2. I stand corrected. The only slugs i've ever seen on Nrev had a small amount of metal showing. Obviously they weren't quite right.

      -TheRoboteer

      Delete
  3. How far do these darts fly compared to stock streamlines?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linsanity nice Jeremy lin colors

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!