Thursday, February 23, 2012

Modified Nerf SSPB!


This is my modified Nerf SSPB (Secret Strike Pocket Blaster).  Not much has been done to this blaster, I've only couplered it following this write up by revisionfive.  Im trying to decide weather or not I should tank expand it to get even better ranges than I am currently getting.
I am currently hitting 55- 60' flat with this blaster!  In my opinion, the SSPB is one of the most underestimated blasters that Nerf has made.

Now on to the pics:

Coupler front shot
Internals

How I cut the shell.
Inside shot


This was a very quick and easy modification.  I literally completed this within 5 minutes!  I suggest that everyone go and buy an SSPB.  They are quite the cute blaster and get outstanding ranges.  (This one actually hurts a lot too!)
Sadly, this wasn't a personal build, its for a friend of mine.  Im planning on integrating it into another blaster, can you guess which?

8 comments:

Thanks for reading!