Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Update: New Pages Added + Other Goodies!

Updates!

Some of you may have noticed, but I have recently added some new pages to this blog:

The Contracts page is for anyone who is interested in contracts from me or soloz1.

The "My Wishlist" page is a page that lists some blasters that I am interested in buying or
trading for.

Finally, like Tactical Tag, I have relocated the chatbox to its own page.
The Chatroom is where you can chat with other Nerfers.

Now, on to the mods...

I am still slowly working on my Longshot project.  Longshots do take a while to mod (If you are doing it correctly.)

Also, I've recently resumed working on a very cool project.  I'll let you guys guess what it is again...  (Some of you people all ready know what this is.)


Hopefully I can finish it before the end of this week.  Once its finished, I'll make an awesome post on it.  :)
I apologize for being kinda slow on mods lately.  School was pretty busy (plus I got kinda lazy), but hopefully I can get out more mods for you guys in the near future!

Leave a comment below as to what you think I'm working on is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!